Woooooo hope to keep this up and running until... ages! :D Blogspot seems to be heaps more different from Xanga but I guess it's better >_>. I had fun playing around photoshop for my header (minus the raging at my frgn scanner :@). The painting was just some speed painting I was attempting a while back heh.
Hope everyones holidays are going well :3
Steph.

first post! :O
ReplyDeleteguess who? :D
Xanga is fulllll of asians! Awesome header though - blogging is a committment steph, you ready to take that jump? Maybe you should GET YOUR L'S FIRST! =P dw I haven't gotten mine either =( good luck with it though haha
ReplyDeleteTubbs
I don't know who you are :(
ReplyDeleteHaha i am a committed person Tubs! >:D.. not really, but I wanna keep some sort of outlet for the next year LOL :) You know what would be awesomeeeee? If like everyone in our grade got a blogspot and we could all be connected and yeah 8D
wouldnt that be just like facebook, but people actually blog on these ones......
ReplyDelete