YAY.
Now that my exams are now I have time for other things like.. PIANO, art and finding something to wear for semi T^T zzzz I have like a week and a bit to find something -_-
Hrmm, woke up this morning slightly confused as of why my window was glowing red/orange and why my hayfever allergies were like FREAKING KILLING ME T^T but then I turned on the radio and Tim Bailey explained everything :D haha.
"Today, thanks to the dust storm in Australia, I spent the whole day drawing smiley faces, love hearts and writing "I wish my wife was as dirty as this" on random peoples' cars. MLIA"
LOL!
Anyways, lugged my guitar all the way to school only to have John call me to say he couldn't make it for practice -_- so spent the rest of my day in the VA room 'studying' for the test which went.. okay-ish.. in the end. I didn't finish the 12 marker! :'( but oh well, just prelim :)
4 day weekend for moi! Hellzzzzz yea. Hopefully gets lots of painting done :D
Steph.

No comments:
Post a Comment