Today when I went for a run with my brother and sister I saw this small, fluffy dog sitting by itself then as we drew closer it just raaaaaan away down my street and through the park to the main road. So yeah we just continued jogging then when we went past the Woodstock Road shops there was this sign for a lost dog which was exactly the same dog we saw! And apparently it's been missing since the 29th Sept so yeah pretty long time ._. Anyways we ran back home and I called them just to let them know we saw it running around my area and the poor girl sounded so relieved just so know it was still alive. I felt bad for not being able to catch it >_> but it ran away so fast T^T 15mins after I called them I saw this silver car driving up and down my street really slowly and it turned out to be the girl so I pointed out where I saw her dog and yeaaaaah anyway I hope she finds it.
Yeah, my holidays have been boriiiiiiiiiing LOL D: but I'm still loving them :)
Kind of unintentionally distorted her face so you can't really tell it was meant to be Kate Moss.. (lol)A few months back we had a bunch of guests over for dinner. They left around 11ish at night and we walked them all out to the door but then it turns out some idiot had put some sort of white.. paste.. substance in the guests shoes?! So yeah everyone was like 'what the heck?'... 'Aiyah now I have to buy new shoes lah *sob' LOL -back to seriousness- Then suddenly my dad was like "WHAT THE FUCK!" I ran to see what his exclamation was about.. and yeah someone had like freaking just snapped the cumquat tree in half?! And that little tree kind of had sentimental value to my family and to an extent my neighbours too (long story) so yeah it was actually quiet shocking when we found out. The next morning my dad went out to collect the newspaper and possibly sulk over what we left of the small tree and my neighbour that lives opposite us came running holding the tree in his hand and said someone had thrown it in his front yard. So yeah I still don't know who the heck would do such a stupid stupid stupid thing, but whoever did, I hope Karma comes and kicks yo ass.
Anyway like a couple of week ago I went outside and found that the tree has some new branches growing :') I guess it just shows how resilient nature is.
Anyways :)
I'm offffffff.
Steph.


No comments:
Post a Comment