School has been crap as per usual. I got my form yesterday to drop business studies, I still think it will be a waste if I drop but ahh idno, all this scaling business gives me the shits.
I'm so stressseddddd... and I don't even have as many assessments/tests as some other people (i.e all three science/4U maths people etc.). I don't know how they cope.. LOL. I have freaking CORE HW to do :@, english, biology assessment, revision for eco (frkn), both mathss. Sigh, can't wait for holidays.
I went to 'Sculptures by the Sea' on Wednesday and saw Grace there hahah. I saw her at ArtExpress too ._. How co-incidental I must say :D But anywaysssss the excursion was pretty boring, I can't really seem to appreciate that sort of art.. I'm still incredibly traditional (art-wise) =0=
...... I don't think I've ranted here about the frgn train timetable change :@. FAR OUT, I thought they were changing it to better suit the bus times or something? Seriously, I didn't think it could get any worse -_- My daily morning travel now consists of like a 200m sprint with Nancy (LOL) to the train because the bus gets to Parra at 8:01 and the train from there gets there 8:03 =_= FML.
I'm also not liking this weatherrrrrr.
Zzz core hw is getting to me. BYE :D
Steph.

No comments:
Post a Comment