Now for Boxing Day sales wooop.
The back of my neck is like peeling so bad from sunburn (on.. Tuesday I think). It's so gross and it stings like crap T^T. But nonetheless, a day spent at Bondi followed by suprise dinner for Amy was good fun!
Muahahha don't think I ever blogged about last day of school. Well we finished early at like 12ish or something.. travelled to Parra.. walked around for frkn ages.. then walked to Parra park and stole a random trolley on the way LOL.. almost got Matt killed by letting him roll down the hill in the trolley by himself.. but it was fun :D Then back to Parra to play cards for hours.. -_-.. then dinner at Pho Pasteur :)
BBQ lunch @ Jim's tomorrow, then out on Monday and then NYE @ Mrs Macquarie Point for 12 o'clock fireworks.. should be awesome! BUT I NEED TO STUDY STILL :( and read my 2 novels for English and get my freaking Ls already...... heh.
NEW PAINTING :D I did this whilst on the phone so that explains its randomness, but its like.. different from how I usually paint so I really like it :) [bad scanning quality, sorry]

...and I also need a new header thing for this.
but I'll do that AFTER: 1) some hardcore study :( 2) get my Ls 3)work on VAPD 4) read novels
STUDYTIMEZ
Steph~

No comments:
Post a Comment