"Bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art because bad art documents human failure"My favourite quote ever, from the movie Stay (2005).
Slightly Avatar inspired... hahaha.
How freaking hot is it! =0= My A/C has run out of gas apparently so it kinda just works like a fan rather cooling the air down. Pretty much useless.
......and is anyone having as much trouble as I am reading Frankenstein? -_- Frkn most boring book ever.
Steph.


LOLL avatar :D nice artwork! you're so good at this water-colour thing hehe
ReplyDeletestill practicing haha but thank you graceee :)
ReplyDelete"Bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art because bad art documents human failure"
ReplyDeleteDoes that make your art- not as beautiful..? Because obviously by looking at your art there is no way that, that could be interpreted as failure. So your stuck with good art, as apposed to beautiful bad art. Tough luck Steph, guess this means you fail, at failing =P
Dani =D
P.S Keep the artworks coming, they are so epic =D
naw, I think all art, whether good or bad, is great :) but yeah, when I first heard the quote I was like "oh my gosh that's so true!" *world finally makes sense* LOL
ReplyDelete& thank you Dani :) it's people like you that keep me painting! :3