Anyways the last weekish has been pretty bad T^T! The day after my coffee date with Gow I caught a fever and my nose bleed like heaps ._. and yeah lost a lotttt of bloooooood. Apparently it was because I had too much heat build up in my body(?) from the coffee and lack of water for like a whole day, so I've been living off 'cooooling foods' for the past week. I used to think all this Chinese medicinal stuff was bs but now I'm kind of learning to appreciate it.. I guess.. sort of anyway. Well, haven't had coffee since.. last post.. so that's almost a week! And I've been keeping up with my new years resolution of drinking atleast 2L of water a day (except for last post T^T). Yeah! Proud of myself :D
Apart from being sick I spent most of the time sitting on my bed trying to learn Canon in D by Trace Bundy. I have got 2 pages down.. and 3 to go! (excluding repeats and such..). It's so fun! But it makes your fingers hurt after a while.
If you have the time, please check out this song! Love Song by Trace Bundy, again. It's amazing. He uses multiple capos and moves them around throughout his song. I don't know how some people can even come up with such innovative ways of playing..*uber inspired*
Oh yeah, I finally got my Ls! Took about 2 and a half hours to get my identity proven though! -_- For some reason they didn't accept my birth cert.. so then my Dad had to drive me back home to get my passport and my mum's old AND new passport (because my visa is in my mum's old passport for some reason..) So yeah, came back and showed them the passports, but then they had even more trouble because I have a Malaysian passport despite the fact I was born here.. (lololol).. and the whole time my Dad was like "You better pass! Otherwise all this trouble will be gone to waste!" =_= Finally managed to get my identity confirmed and sat for the test all alone while all these RTA employees were leaving for home (it was almost 5). WELL ANYWAY I passed thank gosh.. but photo is so bad T^T Crappy lighting makes my dark circles look like.. very dark circles >_>
School starts soon :(
Too soon.
Steph.

yay for playing guitar again!
ReplyDeleteYeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :D but when school starts prob going to neglect it :'(
ReplyDeletecongrats on the L's! all the rta photos are really really really bad, i look like a convicted drug smuggler.
ReplyDelete