Parents got me under this GAYGAYGAY no-more-outings-this-holidays thing. But I guess it's reasonable cause I went out soo much before NYE. But still T^T so boring at home. I finished Romulus my father a couple of days ago, started freaking Frankenstein this morning but didn't understand anything, read 54/89 pages of that PDF file with all the DKT questions =_=, did some (barely) derivative stuff lololol, BIOLOGY NOTES :D (quite proud of them cause they're colourful :3) and according to Sarah I also have to finish China case study booklet for Economics or Ms Datt will go on another rant first day back. SIGH.
PS. I'm sorry Berny for not being able to make it to your party today :(
My mum and siblings all came back from Malaysia on the 6th. It's good to have the house back to its noisy state again.. it got pretty boring living with just my dad for 5 weeks LOL. Well yes, my sister came back taller than me -_- and my brother is now half a head taller... leaving me 2nd shortest in my family zz, except I'm pretty sure my youngest brother will outgrow me once he gets to high school. But it's quite common to have the oldest child ending up the shortest... right? *dwelling in self-pity* cause I have many family friends whose oldest child is the shortest... so I'm normal :D
Anyways *back to topic*
Bahah um. I got a new cheongsam (chinese dress)! And one of those media players things to put movies on (cause apparently no one in M'sia buys pirated DVDs anymore, they just dl), sister got me some random umbrella that has a hard case shaped something like a wine bottle :S, lots of RMK and Stila makeup yayyy, a whole lot of yeow char kwai, roti canai, a yee sam set (for CNY) and other random random things :)
Chinese New Year is on Valentines Day/Single Awareness Day! Not really a big believer in Valentines Day though. It's just another day for large companies like HALLMARK and DARRELL LEA and ROSES ONLY to exploit the naivety of consumers I reckon. Although it is amusing to see all the shopping centres with all their consumer goods go pink for a week... and see the Year 7s send roses and what not at school :P But in all seriousness, if you really love someone, then everyday should be Valentines Days right? Jono thinks I've turned cold and that I'm gonna turn out like that old cat woman from The Simpsons. Hahaha, who knows? :P
One artwork per week for the rest of the holidays. Which is only like 3 weeks T^T but still, keeps me painting. Except this one is crap cause I had no frkn watercolour paper left, only crappy sketching paper so it went all furry and absorbed all the paint grrrrrrrr. Not happy Jan.
Her neck looks like a turtle heheheh. But it's actually like that in the real picture lol.
Steph.


I'm the oldest and soon to be the shortest =(
ReplyDeleteNice artwork =D
i'm in love with your talent steph xD
haha aww, dw we'll be oldest and shortest togther Dani! :D
ReplyDelete& thanks :):)