Yuckk, Monday-itis.
Not much happened today except:
- Kim's 17th! Hope you liked the presents! :)
- broke my earphones!
- played my guitarrrrrr, for once.. I LOVE YOU RYUK :( I SWEAR!
realised that I have a free period first on the morning of the 15th which is the date pre-sale starts for JM's concert wooooo (it's MEANT TO BEEEEE :D muahaha)! So like, I can stay at home and camp by the ticketmaster site and buy tickets at 9AM sharp and still get to school in time! :D Assuming my daddddy will be nice and drop me off, otherwise I have to think of a Plan B.Realised I was looking at the wrong week... time to think of a Plan B. Life sucks (N)- played this random guess-the-storyline game with Mikey, Alan, Matt and Elias during my free.. until we got told off for being too loud. We didn't even get to finish the game :(
- NO BIO TODAY! :)
- finally followed my afterschool timetable thingo... (sorta, good enough)
Probably gonna sleep at 12.
P.S. Coffee thingo is going well. No coffee today heheh.
P.S.S. 'Amazing - Cassie Davis' is such a freaking beautiful song. Do yourselves a treat and download it! Just in time for Valentine's as well ;) I'm actually quite surprised there aren't
Steph.

No comments:
Post a Comment