Anyways, here are some paintings for you guys.
![]() | |
| Kokako |
![]() |
| Blue Poison Dart Frog |
![]() |
| How cute is it! I wish my lunch box would look like this everyday :( |
Today was relatively productive..... only after 4 o'clock though. Woke up at 7 and somehow managed to waste all my time until lunch -_-. Oh wait I rmb! I was online window shopping LOL and reading Frankenstein stuff as the same time.... dno how that took up 5 hours though :S lol. After lunch I painted a bit.. then did some eco.. then went to Castle Hill library at 4 to borrow some stuff and stayed there till 6... then came home and did Bio :)
/mini rant.
I freaking hate guys that think growing rat tails is cool. It's so u-g-l-y... even more so when they have CURLY hair and then they braid their rat tail and it just looks like this pathetic strand dangling out of a mop head. This TB I saw on the bus to the library had one so I spent the whole bus ride mentally ranting to myself.
/end.
Going to sleeeeeeep... my monitor is burning my eyes... which I think have worsened over the holidays.
Steph.




Loveee your paintings and love that song. I love the intro to it! Its heaven to my ears :)
ReplyDeleteHahha turns out it's 'high' not 'heart'.... LOL oh well heart sounds better heheh.
ReplyDeleteI love lunchboxes like those.....
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to make one but the problem with our lunchboxes is that they're stuck in our backs for half the day- everything would fall apart =[
I can't believe the holidays are almost over either =[ I like your paintings =] How many more do you have to do?
Hahah yeahh, half the time I don't even bring my lunchbox LOL I just chuck all the packets and stuff in my bag.. ._.
ReplyDeleteI still have a far bit to go :\ about 9ish or something? and still have to do all the backgrounds.. but I have until mid Sept so I should be okay :) Enjoy the rest of your hols! :)
eshayz
ReplyDelete