Got to the City at 6:30ish and figured we wouldn't have enough time to go to Mizuya, so we settled for Poporo at Market City.. plus it was close to the Entertainment Centre. We ordered yummy stuff :)
| Salmon Steak |
| Wagyu Beef |
| Tony's Tan Tan Ramen LOL |
| Green Tea Latte! |
| Blue Curocao (I still have the receipt otherwise I wouldn't rmb the name lol) |
| "This meat is like.. heaven.." LOL |
| John didn't even notice me taking the photo.. |
| Outside of the Entertainment Centre |
| Us in front of the merchandise stand |
During the 15ish minute break we tried to make a vlog (see how caring we are? :P), so here it is! + some snippets of some of the songs I recorded during the concert. JM played 'In your Atmosphere'!!! When I heard the familiar riff I kind of just.. stopped screaming/singing and was like "Oh my gosh...... I never thought I'd hear this live...... *jaw drop*". IT WAS SO FKN GOOOD. Anyway, enjoy :) (sorry for the noob editing + fangirl screaming)
I loved how he let the audience sings bits of the songs, especially in Why Georgia (which I didn't record because I was too busy singing LOL)! "So what, so I've got a smile on my face, it's hiding the quiet superstitions in my headddd..." :)
Fantastic night and a great first-concert experience. The only downside was that it was way too short! I think Orianthi played for about 1 hour and JM played for about 2.5 hours(?) but I wanted more :( and he didn't sing 'Neon' or 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room'... but he played 'In your Atmosphere', so that makes up for it :) I am DEFINITELY going to his next concert.. even if that means waiting another 3 years.
In other recent news:
- school has been getting better I suppose..
- VA major work is not progressing as fast as I would like it to
- got selected for Round 1 of 3 of the selection process for the UBS cadetship but I'm pretty sure like 90% of candidates do, so trying not to get too excited
- not ready for upcoming 3U maths test
- honestly think it's freaking GREAT that the grade agreed on the Year Book (or rather, CD) having no group profiles since our whole grade is like one whole group. SO proud of being a Girraweenerrrrrr :)
- I miss John Mayer already.. LOL :'(

SPOON SPOON SPOON!
ReplyDeleteLOL, the vid is cool. Ew at my voice but its like the whole night packed into 8mins. LOL @ your fangirl screams. "OMG JOHN MAYER'S COMING AHHHH"
and...never realised our like singing, the whole group thing "oh ohhhh oh ohhhhh".. was terrible LOL. but it was fun.
LOL SHOOOOSH YOU!
ReplyDeleteHahhah my screaming is so embarrasssingggg... but yeah I agree, everyone sounds so out of tune LOL probably because no one could even hear their own voice :)
LOL i just watched the vlog
ReplyDeletepretty pro editing =P
haha and 8:02 - 8:05 after you find out theres more time on the video its like ummm ... well ... *cmon brain think!*
You should have talked more in the vlog John :(
ReplyDelete