Saturday: Spent most of the day doing SHM. Freaking hate that shit. My study to break time ratio is like 1:3 =_=
Sunday: Projectile motion! and English and then sorted stuff out with my laptop which I think I'm gonna order soooon, yay! Then procrastinated for the rest of the day. Didn't even paint zzz.
Today: Woke at 4:30am for the match :D We were all in the rumpus room watching it on the projector so it was pretty cool except I missed the first goal by like 2 minutes because I took too long brushing my teeth.... LOL. Yeah. Fell asleep shortly after the 4th goal was scored. My dad was pretty devastated and spent majority of this morning sulking infront of the tv -_- I woke up at like 8 and felt so stonedddd T^T but didn't want to waste another day so I got up and yeah.. did some maths (with the same study to break ratio =0=). Dad watched the replay of Aust's game.. -_-
*Dad watching the replay match*
Me: The score's not going to change...
Dad: =_=
I watched the Serbia vs Ghana replay then my sister and I made 'kuih dadar' which is a type of 'nonya kuih' which is a malay desert/sweet. It's basically like.. coconut and gula melaka (palm sugar) wrapped in a pandan crepe thing :) Except ours turned out pretty dry because we didn't have fresh coconut ._. Oh well.. we made use of what we haddd i.e. dessicated coconut haha.
| Crepe :) |
| Coconut + Palm sugar |
| Yay! |
Anyways, back to maths. So epically screwed zzz.
I will leave you guys with one of JM's (in my opinion) best live performances. Epic drum solo at 7:40-9:10!! :):)
Have a great week guys!
Steph.

maths makes me cry T.T haha i fell asleep too ! and i didnt do bio // i hope mr singh doesnt get mad
ReplyDeleteOMG KUIH DADAR CAN I HAVE SOME :D!!!
ReplyDeletelove this:
*Dad watching the replay match*
Me: The score's not going to change...
Dad: =_=
aww hahaha XD!
WE MUST'VE BRUSHED OUR TEETH AT THE SAME TIME! cause i missed the first goal as well LOL
ReplyDelete@John: Hahaha I didn't do all the pracs but I still handed it in as 'finished'... hopefully he won't notice LOL
ReplyDelete@Jade: I would give you some but they were all gone in like an hour! :)
@Dot: LOLL yeah I was so stoned so I took ages.. xD