I went to school fully aware that it was our last term at high school but I guess it only really sunk in like half way through the day and now I feel really.. I don't know :(
I'm gonna make sure I enjoy every single day left (including Assessment days!) and I vow not to say anything like "I hate school grrrrr!" or "School's gay! *bangs head on table*" everrr again.
Steph.

Ngaww...perhaps you should think more optimistically- like YAY! we still have a whole term of year twelve to go! =]
ReplyDeleteschool is gay, i can't wait to finish LOL
ReplyDeletenawwwwww so cute ;)
ReplyDelete@Von: Haha yeah I guess that's a brighter way of thinking about it :)
ReplyDelete@Jade: I SAW YOU TWICE TODAY heheee. LOL I love school :(
@Gow: Not cute! I'm saaaaad :'( LOL
I like school but school hates me =)
ReplyDelete@Poggy: Dw I'm pretty sure school hates me too :(
ReplyDeletewhat is it...like 32 school days left? :(
ReplyDeletedepressing.
i was meant to become like best friends with everyone this year! LOL...well there goes that haha.
btw, hi steph! :) its vidhushi...
@Dhushi: OMG HIIIIII :D Hahaha you should get a blog too! Yeah how depressing does 32 days sound :'(
ReplyDelete