I went to watch MAD10 on Wednesday with majority of the grade. I love how like 75%+ of the audience was from our grade. I love you Girra '10! All the performances were awesome but I didn't take any pictures because I thought we wouldn't be allowed... but it turns out heaps of people were recording the acts :S Nonetheless, it was a good night out with everyone, especially after all the recent assessments and such :)
| Scarlette, Nancy and I outside Riverside |
| Jarrod and I :) |
| Hong, Liz, Matt and Hubert next to Liz's drawings of themselves :) |
Period 3 and 4 were awesome cause I had a study period, then VA... so I just had double VA prac and worked on my major.. which is really starting to stress me out :\ :\ :\
Lunch was Mary's birthday cake cutting thingo! :) Happy early birthday Mary! We played Chinese Whispers heheh have no idea how "purple elephants in a tree" turned into something to do with lemons.. :S LOL
| Epic cake |
| Group shot :) |
| Liz and birthday girl :) |
Eco was fun! We were in the library with Gotley as our sub i.e. bludge period.
| Eco girlies - Sarah, Nancy, Suneeta, Me and Sree (hehe that rhymed) |
Nancy: Ok, everyone heads up!
*heads up*
Everyone: Andrew's mafia!
Note: this happened like 23049723045 times
| Sarah, myself and Gary |
| Nancy and Andrew |
Went to Parra to buy a present for Matt with Gary and Andrew and omgsh it took so incredibly long! -_-... mainly because we never found anything all of us thought looked decent. By the end, all of us were so tired and hungry, we finally chose something and just bought it and went up to the food court to eat $4.90 pasta just like back in Year 9/10 :) except back then Sally would be with us and the pasta was only $4.. *sigh* good times.
Yeah that was my day. Tomorrow I have an optometrist appointment so that should be fun, I think :)
Have a great weekend people!
Steph.

Ahh lol
ReplyDeleteEco was funnnnn=)
Nice (: Mary's party looked awesome and you guys all seemed to have a fantastic time !
ReplyDelete@Sarah: Best eco lesson ever LOL
ReplyDelete@Amy: Yeah, it was really fun! Sounds like you had fun on your camp, so yay for both ending the term on a good note :D