N/A because I believe I've given second chances to appropriate people already. Whether or not those second chances were wise decisions is something I'll leave for another day :)
Reading the Girra '10 formspring makes me feel so freaking sad. 'No Such Thing' is gonna be played at graduation.. yay!
| My brick :) |
| Ms V's Maths class '10! |
| Hong and I's work of art :D |
Steph.

No Such Thing :)
ReplyDeleteThats pretty =)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to draw on bricks =( And that chalk drawing looks so pretty! You should have drawn one like that for my 'brick'!! haha....
ReplyDeletewooah i just realised you still have chalkboards.. o:! reminds me of primary school :3
ReplyDelete@Tony: If it gets played at grad, I'm gonna be so sad everytime I hear that song after :(
ReplyDelete@Poggy: Thank you hahah :)
@Von: Haha we weren't meant to draw on them :P so not sure how long they'll stay there.. atleast your paper ones are safe :)
@Jade: Yeah my school is pov T^T but I love it :D