To a number of people: Stay strong and keep smiling.
Day 26 - The last person that you pinky promised to
I pinky promised you that I'd be okay but I guess I broke that promise.
Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for one day
People like you brighten my day :)
Sorry, I'm getting really lazy with all these letters.
Well the last couple of days have been pretty hectic. Graduation, post-grad celebrations, picnic and post picnic celebrations(?) haha. I shall do a proper recap since I was rushed for time in the last post.
Thursday was graduation. Caught the bus with Nancy and Tony but we ended up missing the train at Parra, so we had to call Hong to pick us up. Eventually we got to school and we had like a mini rehersal for the grad ceremony. After that we were allowed to mingle and do whatever (i.e. signing shirts and what not). I walked down with Matt who then went to talk to Raeburn, then out of the blue he starts crying and the next thing I know I'm bawling my eyes out and then Jess comes and gets all teary as well LOL.
| Matt whilst he was signing my shirt xD |
| Graduated! |
| Biggest babies LOL |
| After the clap out |
After grad, almost the whole grad was at Parra shopping for water guns for the grade picnic. Once the shopping was done we were supposed to go to Crinitis except Andrew booked the Darling Harbour one instead of Parra LOL so we ended up going to Sicilians. The place had a pole dancing studio on the same premises... I found that high strange.
| Our half of the table :) |
After dinner we bummed around Parra for a while. Nancy and I ran around Parra trying to find a tap so we could try out our epic water guns.. with John babysitting us the whole time hahah, thank you John :D. Didn't end up finding any taps so we used John's drinking water and used Tony's face as our first target hahah :)
Friday was our grade picnic. It was basically just everyone getting soaked with waterguns until the tap broke so we all had to put the guns away. Then I guess everyone was just lazing around :) It was a great day.
| Soaaaked |
| Lazing around :) |
| Most beautiful bunch of people ever |
After picnic we bummed a Parra for ages.. then caught to bus to Carlo court to buy lanterns and mooncakes, then walked all the way to my house. Then we went to Jimmy's Kebabs for dinner! :) Finally haha... after so many years of passing it on the bus ride home. It was good I guess.. I don't eat kebabs often enough to tell a good one from bad but everyone else said they were good :)
| Jimmy's Kebabs |
| Trampolining :) |
Theeeen we slept over at Nancy's. I pretty much spent the whole time either sitting or sleeping on her couch since I was so dead hahaha. But it was still fun :)
Steph.

No comments:
Post a Comment