Day 28 - Someone that changed your mind
Note: I understood 'mind' has perception/outlook on life etc. :)
To my dad, thanks for always being there to show me the brighter side of things when everything around me seemed to be covered in darkness, for always encouraging me to persevere and never give up, and for showing me the importance of family. A month after my first job, I told you how much I hated it and how I wanted to quit but you told me that first jobs were never about money, it was about experience. With that in mind, I continued to work there for a year and I guess I learnt a whole heap of stuff from working there, and not to mention have extra stuff to write on my resume haha. When I was upset with everything at school and with friends and didn't think anyone would understand, you told me that even if I didn't want to tell you what was wrong, just keep in mind that you would always be there for me and that the family was like a hand, whereby the fingers were each family member. In times of uncertainty and stress, the hand will clench and the fingers will come together, just like how a family will come together to support one another. Thanks for always being there to show me the opportunity amongst every crisis. You're the best :)
I hate studying. I miss school. I still need a formal dress.
Steph.

saaaaame!
ReplyDeletehate studying, miss school, still need a formal dress gaah. HI 5! D:
your dads so awesome T.T
ReplyDelete