Day 5 - Your dreams
Sorry. I don't see you enough to really write a decent letter to you. Blame my procrastination and laziness that leaves me doing homework and what not until late at night or early into the next morning.
Whilst we're on the topic of dreams, "put deadlines to your dreams and they become goals".
Today I went to the UNSW Open Day. I saw Grace :D and I swear I saw Marcus on the train.. then saw some Girraweeners which was good :) Kind of just went to see the campus because I've never been there before. I must admit, it's a very nice uni.. lots of open spaces and pretty modern looking. Buuuut, UTS ftw.
Steph.

UTS ftw xD
ReplyDeletei was disappoint by UNSW
ReplyDelete@Jade: Wooooo yeah! :D
ReplyDelete@Guy: Were you there today?!
yehboi i went with gow, fun day but unsw day was pretty bleh and unfulfilling...
ReplyDelete