I think I've drifted away from a few people during the last couple of years, so this is a shout out to every one of them: I hope we'll still catch up every now and then, and I'm sorry that we drifted? I'm sure there was probably a reason for it.. if there wasn't, then I hope you'll find other people that will appreciate you better than I did I guess.
Incredibly devo that there is like less than 2 weeks of school left. I want to stayyy in high school.
| "Fort Dick" LOL. A productive English lesson. |

I cant wait till schools overr =DDD! Though I'll miss alot of people =(.
ReplyDeleteYour english class looks so funn =O!
you know the fact that schools ending hasnt sunk in yet ... im gnna go crazy when it does
ReplyDelete@Poggy: I'm gonna miss heaps of people too :( haha my english class is bludgey :P
ReplyDelete@John: Hahah it sunk in a couple of weeks ago for me. I think I'm just going to bawl my eyes out at grad LOL