But I'm sure there's another 349058304398475239485 students feeling exactly the same way. I guess we all belong that way, teheeee.
Anyway, I am loving this rain! It seems to be somewhat therapeutic to me :)
Trying to do one 15 minute sketch before I sleep every night, so that by the end of my little sketch book, I will have 39485739457 drawings to look back on.. and hopefully I will see some improvement too.
I wish I had the same dedication towards other things e.g. maths. Yuck.


STUDY HARDDDD!
Steph.

less than two weeks T.T
ReplyDeleteand woww sketches look amazing
That girl is uber-awesome - both sketch and profile.
ReplyDeleteYes, the rain is great - I was under it for ~5min while cutting mint leaves - it felt gooooodddd.
Ty for the comment - didn't think you'll check..
@John: Yeah.. barely any time left :(
ReplyDelete@Jean: Thanks Jean! haha I love running around in the rain xD but not if I catch a cold after >_>. And no problem, of course I'd check ;D
ohhh...hey, you reckon you could draw me? i'd pay you and everything lol. awesome drawing btw! who's the second girl?
ReplyDeleteand i can't figure out why you like the rain...its soooOOO depressing :\ and hehe...i have something positive to look forward to as well. i.e. 12 days until HSC but 11 until i'm OLDer and WISEr and more AWESOME haha. have a good long weekend! :)-dhushi
@Dhushi: I've actually painted you before.. like earlier last year I think, but then it turned out funny so it's still sitting in my stack of half done paintings LOL :( But yes course I will draw a picture of you, for you! I was planning to do another one of you anyways :) But please don't get offended if it doesn't end up looking like you :P
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteah i dont like raiinnn ):
ReplyDeleteAND awesome sketchesss!
annnd
if you want any brushes/ paper/ stuff for chinese painting,
i have a whole basket :)
coz i used to do it then i stopped ):
dont think i wanna go back to class after hsc tho <_> freestyling its much more fun.
@Kat: Thanks! :) Ohh that's so cool how you've done it beforee >< I've always wanted to try/learn but never got around to getting lessons or anything. My dad used to do chinese painting as well so I have some equipment at home, but thanks for the offer :):)
ReplyDelete