"Life is not a spectator sport!"
"Listen with your heart... Now listen TO your heart" - Pocahontas II (something like that, anyway)alkdfjaldjfalskdjflsadfjladsjfdlafjasldjflasfjlasdjflasjladsjfladsfjlasdjflads---Grandmother Willow, maybe that's not such a good idea after all..T.T
(y)I watched Pocahontas yester-night - loved the music. Then I panicked about the lost 2+ hours... and went to sleep for another 9 hours or so =_=Stay strong<3
@Jean: Ahh yes, Disney movies always have the best music :) and dw I've been wasting heaaaaaps of time doing... nothing T^T.
Even so... you're smart (y)(y)Though, why do you say 'dw'? I don't find pleasure in others' misery...
Hahaha I said 'dw' cause I thought maybe you'd find some comfort in knowing that you're not alone in procrastinating! :D
"Listen with your heart... Now listen TO your heart" - Pocahontas II
ReplyDelete(something like that, anyway)
alkdfjaldjfalskdjflsadfjladsjfdlafjasldjflasfjlasdjflasjladsjfladsfjlasdjflads---
Grandmother Willow, maybe that's not such a good idea after all..
T.T
(y)I watched Pocahontas yester-night - loved the music. Then I panicked about the lost 2+ hours... and went to sleep for another 9 hours or so =_=
ReplyDeleteStay strong<3
@Jean: Ahh yes, Disney movies always have the best music :) and dw I've been wasting heaaaaaps of time doing... nothing T^T.
ReplyDeleteEven so... you're smart (y)(y)
ReplyDeleteThough, why do you say 'dw'? I don't find pleasure in others' misery...
Hahaha I said 'dw' cause I thought maybe you'd find some comfort in knowing that you're not alone in procrastinating! :D
ReplyDelete