This was from last week but I remembered it when I had to stand on the bus today...
Stephanie Lee says
yeaaah
i hate it when you like
end up standing near the front where you have those three seats that face each other?
feels so awkward standing there LOL
Deepak says
YEAH I KNOW
AND THATS LIKE
THE MOST COMFORTABLE PLACE TO STAND
it's so nice standing there
and then you realise
there's a grandma staring at your crotch.
Stephanie Lee says
HAHAHAHA
Deepak says
or in your case
there's a really pervy dude staring at your boobs
Stephanie Lee says
LOL
Deepak says
omg
Stephanie Lee says
yeah i hate standing there ==
On another note, today I realised that I spend about $15 on coffee every week ==
Steph.

OMG HAHA. Based on my bus experiences, I don't think I can agree any more!
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well, Steph! <3
Haha :p I'm doing good Liz, hope you are too! :)
ReplyDelete