Uni is stupid. I want to go back to high school. I met some decent people throughout the week but I just really hate the process of getting to know people again and feeling so incredibly insecure about everything (me being incredibly anti-social T_T). My course is going okay though. Today we had 'Image Experimentation' and our tutorial involved making whatever marks we wanted on white paper with black media... or 'advanced kindergarten' as they called it ._.
![]() |
| Our table :) |
Anyway, after that I met up with Girra people yayyyy. Met up with Andrew at Central then after that more people came. Walked to Gelatissimo and got gelato, then went to play bumper cars at Galaxy World >:D Most fun I've had all week sadly enough T_T After that we went to eat dinner at Menya Noodle Bar, then went to play Pooool but I ended up playing some shooting arcade game instead cause I'm cool :D
Will probably spend the weekend catching up on everything I'm meant to do T_T
Steph.


No comments:
Post a Comment