Lately I have been...
...(sadly) realising how much of my pay goes towards food/drinks every week (dammit, uni life!)
...(every so slowly) saving up for a new prime lens for my camera! Looking at either 35mm or 50mm. Hrrrrrm.
...losing almost every game of Words with Friends T_T
...making friends with customers at work :D
...having second thoughts on my degree.
Last week I went to the new food court at Sydney Westfield with Gary. It was probably the most high class 'food court' I've ever been to. Tried Peking Duck pie which was.... interesting hahaha. It had more duck than I thought it would.
Next couple of weeks shall be torture! So much stupid stuff to do.
...making friends with customers at work :D
...having second thoughts on my degree.
Last week I went to the new food court at Sydney Westfield with Gary. It was probably the most high class 'food court' I've ever been to. Tried Peking Duck pie which was.... interesting hahaha. It had more duck than I thought it would.
![]() |
| The pie :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment