Fun stuff so far!
I went to the Aroma Festival last Sunday. What an awesome way to end my holidays. Cheap (and awesome) $2 coffee, tasted the best Chai latte I've ever had omg, eating so much (too much) meat at Lowenbrau, catching the ferry all the way back to Parra! I bought cinnamon-chilli-chocolate-coated coffee beans and they were so nice... except I didn't realise how much I had been eating on the way home because by the time I got home my heart rate was SO fast it wasn't funny... thought I was gonna die from caffeine overdose...
![]() |
| Waiting in line for 45mins for Mayan coffee... |
![]() |
| I love the architecture at The Rocks :) |
![]() |
| (excuse my crappy camera at 304968304958345 ISO) Tataki... I think |
![]() |
| Sukiyaki |
![]() |
| Bored in macro lecture on Friday |






No comments:
Post a Comment