![]() |
| Bought purely for its packaging... so pretty right :) The tea itself is mediocre. |
![]() |
| My first Moleskine yay! (2012 diary notebook) |
Holidays have been good so far - no work, all play :)
I should get started on assignments soon though...
Note to self: Today in Carlo court there was this car-cleaning-product company that situated themselves in the car park waiting for shoppers to return to their cars before pouncing on them to ask if they could demonstrate their cleaning product on the customer's car - unusual marketing technique... and imo unsuccessful and intrusive.
I should get started on assignments soon though...
Note to self: Today in Carlo court there was this car-cleaning-product company that situated themselves in the car park waiting for shoppers to return to their cars before pouncing on them to ask if they could demonstrate their cleaning product on the customer's car - unusual marketing technique... and imo unsuccessful and intrusive.



OH they've been there for ages S:
ReplyDeleteand they went away for a while.. but now they're back S: definitely intrusive.
AND I LOVE CHAI TEA LATTES :3
Haha oooh really? I haven't been to carlo court in ages so I only just saw them then :P I went to see if you were working but I only saw Jack and Ava hahah :)
ReplyDelete