First time I've been there, and also the first time I've been to a beach at night. A nice beach but smaller than I thought :) Funfunfun~ Finally got to bring out my Nikon :)





I finish uni on the 11th of November and I can't wait. I have a huge list of things to do, buy and go to in the holidays, yay.

Haha coogee at night is the best cos its the only one where bonfires are legal LOL Funny seeing you two yday, glad you guys had fun (:
ReplyDeletesuch a cute pic!
ReplyDeleteNice seeing you again x)
ReplyDeleteOh wow I didn't know about the bonfire thing! I shall definitely keep that in mind next time, Amy ;)
ReplyDeleteHehe Jean, yeah I went into hibernation for a while :P have not seen YOU in a while :(
It's not even summer yet, and there's so many people at the beach! :O I finish uni the day after you!!! :)
ReplyDelete