(assignment due at 10AM)
Me (and four other people): SORRYWEWENTTOTHEWRONGROOM *gasping for breath* (@10:15AM)
Tutor: so, when was the last time you came to class?
Me: ....the week before last week?
Tutor: well if you actually came to class last week you would've known we were in this room this week!
Me: .......... (lol)
Tutor: 5% off!
OH WELLS... really not in the mood to care about it right now. I will probably starting crying about it once results are out though hahaha....
I shall post up some of the work I have produced this year later :)
To sum up uni this year:
-met some amazing people
-learnt to appreciate design a whole lot more
-found out that my passion does not actually lie in design..... (more on that later)

Ngaww....poor Steph! That sucks! :S
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great holiday.....will you be making a new header for your blog soon? :P
Hahah am having a great holiday so far :D hope you are too! and yes I will be making it.... slowly... :D
ReplyDelete