ANYWAYS...
My last few weeks of summer holidays mostly consisted of chillaxing... at home, in the park, in the city, in the movies, at work... : )
I also visited Circa a number of times during the holidays, yay! Nothing better than coffee that tastes good AND looks good, first thing in the morning!
![]() |
| Breakfast with my favourite :) French toast (which was not as good as the first time) and Portobello mushrooms on sourdough toast. |


We visited Cafe Circa too! We also went to The Baron in Castle Hill and thought that was pretty awesome. Anyway, just wanted to say that it was nice bumping into you today. :)
ReplyDeleteHiii Mary :) oh I went to that Baron place with Amara in the holidays as well xD it was okayy but I like Circa better :P So good to see you as well! :)
ReplyDelete