I went to Vivid as well and it was amazing! The Opera House (which I was looking forward to) wasn't as good as I thought it would be after seeing other works by UrbanScreen.. oh well. The other sculptures and installations were heaps good though and better than last years. My old Design Thinking tutor had an installation at Vivid again this year (the sound sensitive one) and it was very amusing to see little kids run up to the work and scream at it haha.


Also I recently started using Instagram..
L+M: Study-break date ♥♥ :)
R: My dad stuck smiley-face thumb tacks on all our desks in our rooms to remind us to always smile during hard times (ngaww). But he had to stick mine on my book shelf since my study desk has turned into my vanity desk hahaha.
Shall get back to studying now! Good luck to everyone :)
Shall get back to studying now! Good luck to everyone :)

Jealousss, wanted to go but vivid was in the middle of my exam week too :( Your dad sounds so cute though haha !
ReplyDeleteHi Amy! Aww don't worry, there's always next year and other cool art events around anyways :) All the best for your exams!
Delete