Despite how cohesive my high school cohort seemed to be, I'll admit that there were still a bunch of people I never spoke to throughout my high school life - mainly due to different friendship groups... or just nothing in common to talk about, to put it bluntly. Today I spontaneously caught up with a couple of high school classmates after work. It felt like a breath of fresh air to have some mature and honest conversations with different (and 'new') people. At some points it felt like we were having our own 'can of worms' show..
(Obviously need to get out more...)
Anyway, I'm currently in my exam block but my last one is on Monday! Can't wait for the holidays because I have heaps of things I want to do... and buy... hah. I plan to fix up this blog (design and content-wise) as well even though I think I say that every holidays, but this time I'm for real!

one year later... IM GONNA FIX MINE FOR REAL!
ReplyDelete