"Belief is a beautiful armorJohn Mayerrrrrr, oh when will you come back to Sydney? :(
But makes for the heaviest sword
Like punching under water
You never can hit who you're trying for"

I did this when I was in Year 1. It's hung proudly on my bedroom wall! :D It's meant to be Ernie with a guitar ._. LOL I'm hoping I will still paint when I'm an old lady, because knitting, sudoku puzzles, bingo and gardening just don't really appeal to me :P
Steph

LOL.
ReplyDeletecute when you were in year 1. ngawww =D <3
Yeahh Steph. Keep playing guitar with me, that way we can jam when we're like....90 8)!
ReplyDeleteP.S. JM ftw.
@Dani: hahaha thanks Dani :P
ReplyDelete@Tony: YES we'll definitely jam when were old and wrinkly LOL 8D
that's an amazing effort for year 1, your colouring is in between the lines, ernie and the guitar are well defined. i can tell this kid will be an artist
ReplyDelete@Guy: I actually had a guitar and an Ernie toy on display whilst drawing it XD and I just realised how greatly out of proportion this drawing is o.O Hahah but thanks : )
ReplyDelete