"Oh gravity, stay the hell away from meThat song has the most beautiful lyrics, ever.
And gravity has taken better men than me,
now how can that be?"
/rant.
Hahaha. I love it how like 2011/12/13 graduates have the guts to give HSC advice to 2010 graduates on boredofstudies.org forums.. NOT. Go outside and freaking play or enjoy your junior years, far out. AND ALSO hate that stupid TB Year 10 kid that keeps having a cry every 30 minutes (no joke) on his fb status about SC past year papers or something else as insignificant or stupiddd as he is. Stfuuuuuu.
Raaarararah so pissy moodish today. Mainly because I've been procrastinating like the whole day and I'm STILL doing it..
Oh well.
(lolol)
/end rant.
On a brighter note, rents have forgotten about making me stay at home LOL, so I have a coffee date (or tea, cause she doesn't drink coffee heheheh) with Gow tomorrow, so that should be good goood goooood fun. Haven't had a girl/s day out in SO LONG, so yeah I'm super super excited!
ANYWAYS!
Got to finish my China case study.. today! (hopefully).. :(
Steph.

i didn't know you had the emotion of pissed-off-edness. nice.
ReplyDeletejust hate TBs LOL
ReplyDelete