Nothing much happened at school today. Except for no maths. YAY!
Spent my free period in the music room with John today since they had a sub. I was mucking around with his new guitar when the teacher came around asking everyone about their HSC pieces.
"...And how about you! How many pieces have you got planned so far?"
"Uhh, I've only decided on two so far.." *thinking he would ask me to play something so I was prepared to play Drifting and/or Canon in case LOL*
"Two! That's goood! Keep it up!"
"......Heheh"
Well I was smarter than Matt :P (who also had a free period). He was mucking around with the xylophone when the sub came around and told the sub he didn't have anything planned yet, so the teacher took him to another room and lectured him about choosing HSC music pieces early or something LOL.
Started another painting for VA, hopefully it will turn out okay and I won't end up scrapping it.
Biology was so boring.. but the lesson went by so fast! So I guess it evens out. Still getting used to Mr Singh... and still giving Miss Thomas evil glares when I see her around the school, like in roll call this morning :D hahah I miss her :(
Oh yeah, left my phone unlocked in my pocket in the arvo and ended up texting 34985739845743 people HAHAH. So sorry to those who got a random msg from me today! :P
Steph.

ROFL!
ReplyDeleteWhat were your random messages like? :D
I'm guessing stuff like fds1iu2he32? LOL.
Nah, it actually just ended up forwarding a previous msg to people. But lucky that msg wasn't a dodgy one LOL :P not that I have dodgy ones in the first place... >_> hahaha.
ReplyDeleteLOL DODGY MESSAGES HUH? xD
ReplyDeletei got so excited when i heard my phone go off and then i realised you must've sent it to the wrong person hahahah (:
LOLLL i'm so sorry Jade! hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI saw you the other day heheheh 8D oh wait yeah didn't you say you wanted to call me about something? :S
lol music with mr.robinson
ReplyDelete