Last (and possibly the best, ever) swimming carnival today! Over-slept this morning by 45 minutes so I was frantically trying to get ready in 30 mins before catching the bus to meet Tony and then John at Parra. NO ONE BROUGHT THEIR GUITAR zzzz LOL. Went to GJ's to get coffee (my only cup for the day :D) though it was pretty crap............
Met up with a bunch of other people at Parra, while we were bumming. Colin then mentioned that the Mix 106.5 crew were giving out free food outside... so we all went there, and I GOT A FREE 375g PACKET OF ORGANIC SUGAR! 8D
"What the heck? Why did you bring sugar? Do you eat sugar by itself?"
"No, I got it for free."
"Oh. That's okay then."
... LOLOL.
Swimming carnival was GREAT. Lots of ridiculous costuming - countless crossdressers LOL, Santa, random cave man.. haha. And to top it alllll off McKay won both relays! It would be a great start for the year if we won... especially since we came last the previous year haha. Big congrats to our house captains and vices who did a great job today! (Y)
Also got some random Wayne Swan speech to attend on Friday regarding the Stimulus Package thingos... so got to do some research and prepare questions before then >< But hopefully it will all go smoooooooothly~
Now, I must start on Monday's homework which I didn't do yesterday, seeing as we got today off.. haha
Steph.

i'm so devo'd that Chappel lost nooooo ! and to Fraser too nooo >< haha, but you guys look GREAT :)
ReplyDeleteNgaw Amy, well it's good to know you're still a girraweener at heart! :D
ReplyDelete