"Omfg, that's gay!"
"Yeah... Datt's gay..... GET IT? HAHAHA!"
"...Don't know you."
Sooo much work to do this weekend including:
core homework! (creative) :( kill me......- borrow/buy related texts -_-
maths! maths! maths!re-do bio group work and send to Chippyyythen self-teach and do those stupid genetic questions Singh gave us the other day T^T
Today we had Touch Fooooootie training but it was more like a game. Bhahaha haven't played in like what.. 1 and a half years? Played against the guys who had 2 less people on their team plus they weren't even wearing shoes... and we still lost LOL. Well it was good fun nonetheless :) Eco was a massive bludge. Datt wasn't here and we didn't have a teacher watching us so we mucked around the whole lesson heheh. Actually now that I think about it 3 of my classes had subs :S Had that annoying curry teacher for VA and then Bio -_- She wouldn't let us eat in VA... and we always eat in VA :(
Anyway, an overall good end to the week I say. I'll post some art up on the weekend hopefully.
I still haven't watched Valentines Day x(
Steph.

yay art, you are tank at art
ReplyDeletehaha glad someone's looking forward to it :D
ReplyDeletelooks like you've had a constructive weekend so far xP
ReplyDelete