Once cross country was coming to an end, all of us were forging notes so that we could walk to Doonside Station and train it to Parra... instead of catching the bus back to school then walking to Pendle Hill then training it to Parra. Ms Thomas knew we all forged our notes LOL because it was kind of obvious that like 5 of the notes came from the same piece of paper... and like four of them had the same handwriting (mine) hahaha.
"Hi miss, I have my note............ (heheh...)"
"Hrmmm.. yes.. thankyou Stephanie *insert sus look here*"
Yeah anyway took us a while to get to Doonside because we couldn't decide whether we should climb this big hill, in order to cross the highway up the top:
...or follow the road and come out of the proper exit. In the end we decided to just take the long (and safer) way... actually it didn't take thaaat long :S I guess we were just dawdling. Got to Parra around the same time as everyone who caught the bus back to school LOL so I guess we went through all of that for nothing. Went to Hairhouse Warehouse to look for green hair dye for Dani but they didn't have any so we all walked to the Discount Chemist to buy all the hair bleach and dye. Oh and wax strips for Hong! :)
First up was Dani :) He was our guinea pig heheh, but everything was allllll good, RIGHT DANI? :D
After that Mary and I bleached Hong's and Gary's hair. We inhaled so much of the bleach fumes. Mary thinks our babies will have 6 fingers now... I wouldn't be suprised. We took a break from bleaching and waxed Hong's legs!
But while doing so I accidentally dropped a wax strip on Tony's leg...
I'm so sorrrrry Tony! Hahaha but it wasn't thaat bad afterall right? :P By the time that was finished, Dani's hair was like light brown and awesome! So we put some red dye in, then started to bleach John's and Tony's hair.. then mucked around some more while we waited for the bleach to do its magic.. and yeah :)
They look like the biggest TBs LOL. This was after they washed off the bleach, and before we put the dye in.
This was after putting the red/purple dye in their bleached hair which didn't really come out :\ So Dani, you're the only one with red hair hahah. The other four just look like Asian fobs :P
Thank you Tony for the poster btwwwww!!
Steph.

LOL, ARE YOU SRS T.T
ReplyDeletei look like such a ranga xD =P
oh wells, should be awesome.
i was on the train and i walked through parra, you won't believe the amount of stares i got =P pretty scary/ awesome =D
owp, tony's leg. LOL.
ReplyDeleteROFL tony's reaction... never seen him display so much fear, it was like someone had poured boiling oil on him. Looks like you guys had fun; Steph, you are very skilled at handling waxing strips
ReplyDeleteBahahah I knowww!! Tony's screaming so funny hahah I crack up everytime I watch it :'D and yeah, I'm very skilled 8D
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHAHA at the reaction, everyone just starts panicing LOL
ReplyDeletethe hair looks normal on gary though, wheres a pic of danis dyed hair, i wna see him ranga :L
"for totally touchable skin"
ReplyDeleteeveryone touches hong's leg LOL.
p.s. everyone that photo with the patch isn't mine. It's HONG's legs. mine are NOT that hairy. lolol
@Amit: Only have a photo of Dani with the red dye in his hair cause he left early and didn't get a chance to take pics when he finished. I didn't upload the pics onto fb cause I though we ought wait till Monday till everyone sees LOL
ReplyDelete@ Tony: Hahah yeah! Everyone just pokes out their finger LOLLL
woaah the wax strip was like a bush afterward =O and andd tonyss screamss are so funny hahahaha! did his legs hairs get ripped off too?
ReplyDelete@Poggy: Tony and Gary waxed their legs afterwards and screamed like girls LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL, Tony had the best reaction =P
ReplyDeleteoh btw, i washed my hair twice and its kindah gone orange now =/
So i'm more of a ranga =/
but dw Amit et al. its pretty funny and awesome still- my hair that is =P
LOL YOU DROPPED THE WAX STRIP ON SOMEONE ELSE AHAHHAHAHA (Y)
ReplyDelete