Zomg eff em elle. I motherfrsakgjadkfgadfg hate belonging! Bahah but Ms Race makes me laugh........and cry LOL
Race: Get core done soon, jerks!
Class: *laughs*
Race: It won't be funny when you fail!
Cross country tomorrow! Followed by a hair dying session at Tony's... should be interesting haha. Don't blame me if your all your hair falls out before you guys shave it, okay! :P And to all you people jigging cross country to study for half yearlies, SHAME ON YOU! (That includes you, Gowshanya Mahalingam! *evil* LOL)
Jerseys came in early this week. Everyone looks so boootiful :')
Steph.

hahahaha im not gonna study for half yearlies, im going to sleeppppppp :) hehe well have fun tomorrow steph and make me proud!!! oh and goodluck with the hair dying i wanna see like an awesome colour perhaps purple pr blue =P
ReplyDeleteyeah, ms race almost seemed serious...."?" we might be in trouble, but not as much as mgays class
ReplyDelete@Gow: Man hardly anyone turned up.. but it was still fun :P hope you had fun SLEEPING IN! xP
ReplyDelete@Guy: Yeahh I know right :S I actually haven't sent it in yet hahah.. still doing it now so I'll prob send in tomorrow :D