Golden Lancehead
Chilean Flamingo (this is actually sorta old.. it was the first one I painted)
Half yearlies soooon, too soon. No thanks to Jono who has written a countdown until the assessment block in my diary -_- but unintentionally so, as his birthday is actually on the first day of exams hahah. My little brother is sick and I'm counting on my immune system to be strong enough to keep me alive and well for the exams. Actually I'm surprised I'm not sick at the moment because the other day I was drinking Timon's iced coffee to only have him tell me he was sick, after I finished -_-
Today was pretty good. Finally got out of the house lol for the last 3 weekends I've been staying at home and not being as productive as I should have been, but still relatively productive.. if that makes sense. Anyways! Went to Towers with my motherrrrr and went shopping while my brother was at Baulko for badminton. I was meant to buy some shoes today but just ended up buying more make up and a pair of shorts, even though we're heading into winter -_-. Oh yeah then I collected my VIP Towers member's gift which was like this NP eyeshadow/lip set.. but the colours are sorta ugly, so yeah.. another box of makeup that will sit in my drawer vegetating heheh.
Fingers crossed our jerseys will be coming this week! They did say they were coming in like 10 days sometime last week, didn't they? :S
Wooooo so chill right now... listening to acoustic John Mayer stuff whilst typing up my eco essay :)
Steph.



You don't seem worried at all, that can only be good. Jerseys coming now would be good, just before it gets colder... I think I'll make you my personal artist.
ReplyDeleteStarting to stress heaps more as of this morning when it kinda sunk in that I've barely done any core........... LOL
ReplyDeleteJerseys are in actually, i saw the boxes in the office =D
ReplyDelete@ guy, she's my personal artist ! =D
once again steph, i am amazed at your work- woah ! get better soon ayye !
@Dani: Yeah! Miss Race told us she saw the boxes too but she wasn't sure when they'd be handed out.. hopefully sometime this week :D
ReplyDeleteoh wow steph. just wow.
ReplyDeletegirra has an art show sometime later in the year yeah? man i would so wanna go just to see our grades hsc works :D
Thanks Amy! Yes! You should definitely come and see all our stuff when we're done, some people have really awesome concepts :D
ReplyDelete