Some works by Stina Persson that I absolutely loveeeeee :)


| My pet rock that has kept me company every night for the past week and a bit while I hardcore crammed for everything LOL Aaaaanyways! Going to be spending the next 3 days playing some geeetar.. |
![]() |
| My baby heheh. |
| Blue Poison Dart Frog |
Good luck to the the rest of you guys! Stay positive, because no one likes negative people :) Well I atleast I don't.. ._.
Steph.


I see a lot of dust on Ryuk Steph!
ReplyDelete"Stay positive, because no one likes negative people :) Well I atleast I don't.. ._."
LOL you musn't like me all that much then.
JM concert! so pumped.
Have fun relaxing at home :)
i like your geetar 8D haha
ReplyDeleteand imo the pic of your pet rock is one of those things where the longer you stare at the funnier it gets lol
@Tony: Yes there's quite a lot of dust :( haha and noooo! I still think you are awesome 8]
ReplyDelete@John: I like your geetar toooo 8D LOL hahaha my pet rock is cool