| Supposed to end up as a 4x4 artwork if that makes any sense.. |
| Rough plan |
| Random experimentation for background/s |
| Drip drip drip |
| My coffee and water ._. ... LOL |
So yeah heheheh. You can see a brain near the top. All my maths formulas and other important terms I have to memorise are on the left door and all my random art and photos and what not are on the other side. Slowwwly building it up though...
Yay for everyone finishing exams today! Enjoy your well-deserved break everyone! :)
Steph

YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE ARTIST IN THE WORLD OMFG THOSE ARE AMAZING. keep me updated about when girra is holding their art show cos i wanna seee (:
ReplyDeletealso i see photos from our beach outing :D
ReplyDeletewow mad paintings :] and awesome wardrobe haha steph I HAVE TO MEET YOU CAUSE I DIDNT ACTUALLY SAY GOODBYE PROPERLY :( we should like do study groups for bio or something tehe
ReplyDelete@Amy: thank youuuuu! >< hahah yeas those are the beach outing pics. Should totally go again in winter... LOL
ReplyDelete@Gow: DUDE I KNOW OMG! I realised after maths ext cause I was like saying bye to everyone and I'm like ahhh Gow! D: But yeah that's okay, means we have an excuse for coffee date wooop :D
ehehe you have a red panda..
ReplyDeleteehehehe (:
STEPH !
ReplyDelete*awestruck*
you are so epic. Can i like come over your house one day.. PLEASE. I just want to see all your artwork in person. Then take a pic next to it- then can you sign it XD
"To Dani, a really really really ridiculously good looking and awesome guy
<3 steph"
I think that'd be an appropriate message =D
but srsli, once again my dear- i am in awe of you =D
keep us all posted with your artwork <33333333
@Jade: heheh yes 8D
ReplyDelete@Dani: Thaaaaank you Dani. It means a lot :) Dw I promise I'll paint you something! This yeaaaaar :D sometime hahah.
paint dani a hitler "moment in time picture" where you sub dani's face in
ReplyDeletelooks so perty ... and if you need a picture of an egyptian vulture my brother looks somewhat close to one.
ReplyDelete