Oh yeah. Before I ramble on about today..
Excusing the mess, Johnkim and I having matching bed frames. Does that make me manly or John girly? LOL
Anyway, today was completely unplanned but nonetheless gooood fun :D Met Gary at Parra, then it so happened that Guy was also there waiting for Amaraaa. Chatted for a bit then ended up catching a train to City separately lol then meeting up at Pancakes on the Rocks for lunch! :)
After lunch we walked to the Apple Store.. and to walk off the massive lunch >_> LOL. I want to get a Macbook... but that non-removable battery thing is still irritating me, so I'm not sure. Anyway, the stairs at the Apple Store are quite scary.. they're like glass and it feels unstable ._. but I'm sure it's safe. Spent some time mucking around with Photo Booth :D



Yeah we so puurrrddy 8D
Amara and I were planning to go to Capitol since like.. she left Girra -_- but we never ended up going... but TODAY we finally did! Plus it was also Guy's first time :P So yeah, he lost his 'Capitol virginity', as he calls it hahah :) Trekked to Capitol whilst stopping at numerous shops on the way 8D hahaha sorry guys :P




After Capitol I have no idea what really happened... kind of just split up somehow and thought we were gonna meet up again, but never did LOL. Oh well everyone got home safely so I guess it was alright. It was goood to see you people again after a week of staying at home :)
I have some Easter lunch gathering at a family friend's place tomorrow so hopefully that will be fun :)
Hope everyone's been enjoying their long weekend!
Steph.

hahahahahaha xD the photos look sooo funny lol and that pic of the food looks soo pro. btw we have the same table and chair as well 0.o
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a lot of fun :)
ReplyDeleteI see poster of Mr. Mayer too (Y)
@John: Omgsh we do tooo! :O hahaha man this is so funnny LOL
ReplyDelete@Tony: Yeppp Mr Mayer 8D. I walked past the entertainment centre and I saw a biiig poster thing for the JM concert and I was liek omgogmgogmogg yyayayayayay :DDDDDD LOL
P.S. You guys better be coming on Thursday!
i award this blog, 2 thumbs up :D
ReplyDeleteGUY AND GARY IN LAST SHOT LMAOOO !!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like you all had heaps of fun (:
@Guy: Hahah I'm glad you like it :)
ReplyDelete@Amy: Yeah Guy has the same pose in every photo lmao
that makes your friend girly :)
ReplyDeleteHahah Jade I miss youuuuu~
ReplyDelete