![]() |
| Cool dudes.... LOL. Crystal, myself and Desmond. Jeremy was born yet.. I think ._. |
![]() |
Me and my Mum at that swirly thing in Darling Harbour :) |
I went shopping at Towers today with my mum, except didn't buy much except for perfume.. but its fun to just walk around and stuff. I think as I get older I'm starting to become closer to my mum than my dad.. but I still love them both :D
My half yearly results were... blergh. English was average I guess, VA could have been better if it wasn't for my freaking essay, Maths was... fail LOL, Eco was alright and still awaiting Bio.. but I'm predicting a fail mark.. especially for prac, sigh. I spent last night typing up my UBS cadetship application... I always find it really hard answering questions like "What qualities and skills can you offer UBS?" because I feel like an arrogant douche (lol) but you kind of have to sell yourself >_>. Actually I don't even know if I want a cadetship but I guess applying wouldn't hurt.
JM concert in less than 2 weeks yay! After the concert I don't really have much to look forward to until post HSC celebrations LOL zzz -_-.
Hope everyone's enjoying been their long weekend :)
Steph



Blogs are dieing cause people are too busy to comment. So here's one to let you know people are still readingggg :)
ReplyDelete*dying LOL
ReplyDeleteNah dw I will still be blogging even if everyone ditches their blogs hahah :)