JM CONCERT IN 6 DAYS! SO FRKN EXCITED! I just entered Take 40's competition to win 4 VIP JM tickets + chance to meet JM backstage LOL. How awesome would be it if I won it.. but then I'd have to sell the current tickets quicksticksss.. hahah.
Yesterday was random but awesome fun LOL.
On Friday afternoon, I missed the train at Pendo and then missed the bus at Parra so Tony, John and I went to Billy Hydes to go guitar-window-shopping after going with Mary to buy her cake 8D. It was really funny because while walking to Billy Hydes the three of us were talking about guitar strings and how we needed to change them and how AJ could change them for us or something haha then when we got there we realised that their annual 'FREE re-string and re-head day' was on the next day (yesterday)! Such a co-incidence I swear. I think we spent like 10 minutes outside the shop going "OMG, WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE. THIS IS SO COOL" and me reassuring them that it was free with no catches (lol) since I went to it last year as well.
Our booking was super early in the morning (9:20AM) so we got there like an hour earlier to have breakfast/coffee at GJCs.
Then walked to Billy Hydes and got our strings changed and I finally bought that Lemon Oil stuff for my fret board so now it's all dark and moisturised LOL. And now all our guitars sound so awesome and metallic and nice and yayyyyy :) Oh yeah we looked like an epic guitar trio with all of us carrying our cups of coffee in one hand and lugging our guitar in the other hahah. SO COOL 8D
After that we bummed at Parra Park for a while to try out the new strings... :)
LOL @ Tony's hat smiling sus-ly at the back
Steph.

you guys look heaps mad. when you're like some official famous band or something i can proudly say I KNEW THEM ! ROFLMAO
ReplyDeletehaha yeahh you guys do look heaps mad, like a trio :)
ReplyDeleteand LOL Tony's hat looks creepy
Hahah thanks guys! Yeah.. Tony's hat kind of looks pedo there LOL
ReplyDelete