![]() |
| Giant Panda! |
![]() | |||
| Jaguar cub (not completely finished) |
Other than that, school has been.. crap. We got our half yearly reports which mine was.. crap.. and also 3U marks which was also.. crap =_= Only yesterday was cool because we had Indy's birthday party and we got her a silver bracelet, a 3D poster of the Beetles (which was frgn awesome), a T-shirt that we personalised for her and an awesome cake Von made (thank you Von!). Happy Birthday India for today! :)
Steph.



Love your Art.
ReplyDeleteYou know every time you blog, I go to youtube and listen to the JM song that the lyrics from the title are from x)
I thought the panda was a photograph without a background. I want to see your whole collection at girra art show already !
ReplyDelete@Tony: Thank-youuuuu and glad you like them :) hahah well ocasssionalyy they aren't JM songs.. but rarely :)
ReplyDelete@Amy: Art show will be sooooooon hopefully :)