Mummy's birthday todaaay! But since weekdays are a bit hectic for us, we went to Makan@Alice's, which is this small Malaysian restaurant in Thornleigh, on Sunday night :) I had my camera in my bag so I took pictures of the food :)))
| I want lights like these in my room... :( |
| Beef Rendang |
| Hot and Spicy tofu.. claypot.. thing (forgot the name ._. I liked the colour!) |
| Assam fish |
| Soft shell crab |
| Ice Kacang |
| Pulut hitam |
| Almond biscotti LOL They actually turned out good though :) |
Oh yeah.. now that Winter is finally here again, Serene and I can use our pick up line on every sick person we see! "Swine flu? Boy, you got the fiiiiiiine flu ;)" LOL. I remember the first person we used it on was Dani during maths last year but it epic failed because I cracked up before I even finished, SIGH.
Anyway, inside I have a feeling that this week will be a much better week.. and hopefully I'm right :) Back to core hw!
Steph.
P.S. Jono, thank you for being there for me last weekk.... and I'm sorry :(

Im hungry noww D=! yeaah those lights are preeeettyy!
ReplyDeletelooks so yumm T.T
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try this place ever since you recommended it, but it's so hard getting me parents to take me *sigh* What are the prices like??
ReplyDelete@Poggy + John: Heheh yeah the food was nice :)
ReplyDelete@Von: The servings are prettyyy small.. well compared to those HK/Chinese restaurants. The prices are about 17ish? for like main dishes then desserts are like 5-6ish I think :) It was the first time we ate dinner there xD and it was less crowded then, usually we go for lunch so yeah :)