"Don't be afraid of making choices. Choices bring clarity"I think that's one of the best pieces of advice I've heard in ages and I hope it's useful to anyone else who is as indecisive or confused as I am right now :)
Two exams down, eight more to go! However, VA is due a week after I finish exams so I won't be considering myself "finished" until the 30th. Booooo. Can't freaking wait until then though! :D I have a picture of Audrey Hepburn waiting to be painted yayyy :)
| How sweet were the "Good Luck Year 12" signs? My heart kind of smiled when I saw them on Friday :) |
Steph.

me pick me im indecisive and confused ! and is that a quote? because i cant seem to find it anywhere
ReplyDelete@John: Nah it's not a quote, it was something a family friend told me the other week hahah :)
ReplyDeleteVidhushi here: I saw those banner things too and I felt SO happy after that :) ...so happy that i kinda forgot to take a picture of them. glad YOU did though. who did them anyways?
ReplyDeleteand GL tomorrow. See you there! :P
p.s. the 'wise words' lol are true but sometimes making choices leads to even MORE confusion and worry than before...for me atleast...bye :)
@Dhushi: The year 7s made them. I thought they were reused from previous years but a Year 7 guy told us on the train that they made them so yeah, pretty cute I reckon :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck for English tmrw!