It jumps off your bedside table (max. height of 90cm) and runs away so that you have to actually get out of bed to stop it from beeping. I am mind-blown LOL. Someone buy me one please! Hahaha :)
Four exams down, half way there! Tomorrow is going to be a bitch. Three essays in two hours? My hands are going to die. Monday will also be just as bad, but I'll make it through. Good luck everyone! xo
LOL i was talking about them yesterday with friends at school HAHAHA!
i should get a whole bunch to give to my friends (INCLUDING YOU XD)! guess i'm lucky i get up when i hear my first alarm.. 95% of the time anyway hahah xD
nyeh anyway, good luck steph with the rest of your exams! i'm sure you'll do well :)
@Jade: Hahah what a co-incidence! I just stumbled upon them on the net whilst procrastinating from English :P Yeah, I wake up as soon as my alarm goes off too but these things are too cute :D Thanks Jade! Hope all of your exams well went :)
@Poggy: I know so cute :3 but I reckon they'll get annoying after a while lolol.
LOL, my sister wanted to buy an alarm clock where it launches an aeroplane that flies around the room. Then she remembered that I shared her bedroom. =w=
it looks so cool!! ive heard of it before but have never seen it!! hey its selling online for $30 and apparently if you bulk buy its cheaper, does anyone want to buy one? =D
i've seen these in a shopping centre. i think the idea of it is brilliant, but kind of dangerous when your trying to run around half dead trying to turn it off xD
LOL i was talking about them yesterday with friends at school HAHAHA!
ReplyDeletei should get a whole bunch to give to my friends (INCLUDING YOU XD)! guess i'm lucky i get up when i hear my first alarm.. 95% of the time anyway hahah xD
nyeh anyway, good luck steph with the rest of your exams! i'm sure you'll do well :)
Thats so cutee =O, I want onee too hahaha!
ReplyDeleteExcept I'll probably get at the one day ==.
@Jade: Hahah what a co-incidence! I just stumbled upon them on the net whilst procrastinating from English :P Yeah, I wake up as soon as my alarm goes off too but these things are too cute :D Thanks Jade! Hope all of your exams well went :)
ReplyDelete@Poggy: I know so cute :3 but I reckon they'll get annoying after a while lolol.
LOL, my sister wanted to buy an alarm clock where it launches an aeroplane that flies around the room. Then she remembered that I shared her bedroom. =w=
ReplyDeleteit looks so cool!! ive heard of it before but have never seen it!! hey its selling online for $30 and apparently if you bulk buy its cheaper, does anyone want to buy one? =D
ReplyDeletedude thats f'ing awesome. but then again i never want to get out of bed haha.
ReplyDelete@Liz: LOL oh yeah I saw that clock when I found this one too hahah xD
ReplyDelete@Mary: Hiiiiiii! :) Omgsh yeah LOL if other people wanna buy one too :D:D
@Chan: I know right so awesome haha. Hope you're doing well! :) Haven't talked/seen you in ages :(
i've seen these in a shopping centre. i think the idea of it is brilliant, but kind of dangerous when your trying to run around half dead trying to turn it off xD
ReplyDelete