Muck up was on Wednesday and as usual, our grade looked beautiful. I stupidly forgot to put my camera battery into my camera in the morning as I was too caught up with packing my costume and props for the day, so yeah I did not take any pictures.. out of all days zzz these things always happen to me, I swear. Anyway, I dressed up as a puppet with Matt as my puppeteer but his hand got tired LOL so it kinda just ended up being anyone who was taking a picture with me...
Some pictures taxed off Facebook :)


Multicultural day today! It was a bit different to the previous years since we had the new COLA thing built but it was still fun. The school looked incredibly colourful :) Colin and I were flag bearers for Malaysia :)
| Malaysian pride woooo |
| Odd one out hehe. |
| Fellow asians :D |
| How awesome did Race look! |
| Some Thai boxers :P |
Hardcoring VA tomorrow. Hopefully I should be finished before going out for dinner at CHAT THAI :D Enjoy the weekend people! :)
Steph.

I agree, it's been a hectic week=)
ReplyDeleteThe photos of the cherry blossoms just make me want to cry, they are so beautiful. You're a wonderful artist=)
All the best for VA. Title.. nope, I can't suggest one, there goes my chance for free lunch!=D I was thinking of a sentence though... animals bring colour,without them we're... living in a grey world?
Gosh, that's uber-lame! Goodbye, good luck, and I'll bring some sweets on Monday for you=)
Jean.
I want a cherry blossom tree =[
ReplyDeleteThere aren't any in my street....*sigh* or anywhere near me....*sigh*
Anyways- I loved your dress today =D
And good luck with VA!!
@Jean: Hiii! I showed my mum photos of today and she said you looked very pretty today in the dress :) Oh and you must be a mind-reader because that's exactly the sort of thing I was trying to get at with my artwork! I'm very glad you understand it like that though :D
ReplyDelete@Von: Yes cherry blossoms are sooo pretty :) You looked great today! and thank you!! :D
cool pics!! multicultural day at my school would just fail lol! but then again your school looks pretty asian.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the color of the blossom dat U'd taken!
ReplyDeleteNice~