Moving on, yesterday I finally went to Chat Thai after hearing about it from nearly everyone.. "You haven't been to Chat Thai before?!"
The place kind of reminded me of Mamak because they had a small food prep place at the front, a narrow layout and there was also a long line waiting outside. I really liked the interior of the resturant! I think it's really nice :) Unfortunately I don't have a picture :\
I forgot what we ordered haha.. um Pad Thai and some other stuff :) Then durian with sticky rice for dessert.
| Tony doesn't like durian! :P |
| Everyone about to crack up because of Guy LOL |
Super excited for tomorrow now! :D
Steph.

wait you were in the city yesterday?!
ReplyDeleteWHENNNNN?! and until what time? o:
Can't wait to view your art! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteDURIAN IS AWESOME! T.T
Btw, my thanks to your mum for her compliment. I shall pass that on to my mum, telling her how nice her clothes were=)
Keep me updated when art show is kthnxbye ! (:
ReplyDelete@Jade: I got to city pretty late.. around 5ish :P to 8ish. I didn't go to any open days cause I was working on my VA haha.. but I kind of regretting not going to UTS now :( But I will be at UNSW next week!
ReplyDelete@Jean: Hahah I don't loooove durian like my mum does but I'll eat it if it's there xD but yeah I guess it's still awesome hehe. I'll see you tomorrow Jean! :) P.S. you should start blogging!
@Amy: Art show is afterschool till 7PMish (I think) if you're still interested! xD It's only on tomorrow though cause my class finished everything so last minute (myself included) and it has to be sent off for marking :)
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Chat Thai before either....=)
ReplyDeleteThat's on my list of places to visit one day.....haha But everytime I go into the city now, I want to go to Mamak! Is Mizuya that karaoke place..?? I get all those japanese names mixed up.....
Can't wait to see your artwork tomorrow =D
upload!!!
ReplyDelete@Steph: I had one of the best lunches ever, just staring at the "children of amazing people's imagination" :D
ReplyDeleteI do have a blog... :x
@Von: You only listed one Jap name, so how can you mix that up?;) Chat Thai is new to me too, so we can high five on that!
@Jean: I can't view your blog! Unless you made it private or something :( haha I'm glad you liked the exhibition :)
ReplyDeleteYOUR MAJOR WORK LOOKS AWESOME WOW :D!
ReplyDeleteyou'll get it back right?! i can come visit you and see it in person after HSC? x)
lool i went to uts open day! and i was in the city until 8.30ish with dot and ray..!!!
o: